- Cheriton Light Festival 2020
- Street Vendors Cheriton Light Festival 2020
- Everywhere Means Something to Someone
- charivari day 2019
- The Parish Frieze
- The Votive Fishing Fleet
- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
along Cheriton High Street to All Souls Church followed directly by fireworks to open Cheriton Light Festival. Please stand in Cheriton High Street to view the fireworks.
Please wrap up warm and join us for this wonderful, free family event.
GETTING THERE Please walk or use public transport as there will be no parking in Cheriton.
BUSES: Bus Stops within the road closure on Cheriton High Street will be suspended and buses will be re-routed: Eastbound: via Somerset Road, Shaftesbury Ave, Ashley Ave, Tile Kiln Lane, Cherry Garden Lane, Cherry Garden Ave to Cheriton Road. Westbound: via Beachborough Traffic Lights at Cheriton Road, junc with Cherry Gdn Ave, following the reverse of the above route.
TRAINS: Folkestone West Railway station is only 5 minutes walk away. Sat 22nd Feb: Westbound trains arrive at 2 and 11 minutes past the hour. Eastbound trains arrive at 19 and 28 minutes past the hour. Sun 23rd: Westbound trains arrive at 9 and 44 minutes past the hour. Eastbound trains arrive at 21 and 46 minutes past the hour.