- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Want to get your own 3D printed mini me?
23 June 2018
There will an opportunity to come along and get an amazing 3D printed figure of yourself, your family and pets on Saturday 23rd June 10am to 5pm and Sunday 23rd June 10am to 1pm at St. Peter's School Hall, St. Andrew's, The Durlocks in Folkestone. No need to book in, you can just turn up.
Here is the price list for the different sized scanned and printed figures:
20cm figures scan and print cost £150 including vat
20cm figures additional copies £120 including vat
15cm figures scan and print cost £110 including vat
15cm figures additional copies £85 including vat
Any additional props start at £10 up to £30 each + vat depending on the size of the object, starting at £10 for something the size of a handbag and all things in-between up to £30 for a surfboard sized object.
Please note the figures will not be available to take home on the day, but will be available for collection from STrnage Cargo once they are printed, or can be posted to you directly at an additional charge for p&p.