- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Cheriton Light Festival 2018
24 February 2018
Cheriton High Street was closed to traffic in readiness for the 4th Cheriton Light Festival, which hit the streets on the 24th and 25th February. The festival included a talented array of very artists and event producers Strange Cargo commissioned a number of new works for the event. Hailed as Kent’s most spectacular free winter event, Cheriton Lights attracted thousands of visitors, who braved the arctic weather to enjoy coming together as a community for the festival.
Check out Dan Addison's Cheriton Light Festival film here and huge thanks to Kevan Smith for the great photographs.