- Charivari Day 2019
- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
In the parade will be a range of amazing drumming and salsa music by Batala Portsmouth, Raw Samba and Samba Pelo Mar who have travelled from across the UK to be at the event.
The parade leaves The Stade at 2pm and makes its way up The Old High Street, through the Town Centre Precinct, along West Terrace where it will join The Leas and made its its leisurely way to The Bandstand.
We will have live music, followed by a DJ playing music from across the last 60 years, so come along and join in this truly memorable day out in Folkestone.
Huge thanks goes to funders including Arts Council England, Creative Foundation, Roger De Haan Charitable Trust, Shepway District Council, Folkestone Town Council, Cllr. Ann Berry, Cllr David Monk and Cllr. Mary Lawes.