- The Elwick Etchings
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Want to get your own 3D printed mini me?
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Free public workshop
01 July 2017
If there are any children who would like to make a costume and take part in Charivari Day, Strange Cargo will be running public workshops at The Factory, 43 Geraldine Road, Cheriton CT19 4BD from 10am to 1pm on Saturday 1st July. Children must bring an adult with them : ) a small donation towards materials would be appreciated, but not essential. This years Charivari Day, which is happening on 8th July, is partnering with Folkestone Triennial and its theme of double edge. All the costumes being made on Saturday will be inspired by one or more of the artworks that will be unveiled in this years festival in September.