- From Out A Darker Sea
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Bearing Liability
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Cheriton Lights Festival 2016
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Interview with David Ward
17 May 2016
Click here to view an interview with artist David Ward is about the exhibition Light on the Feet - Footfalls for Samuel Beckett, that he created for the 2016 Cheriton Light Festival. The exhibition was about stepping, walking, touch and being in physical contact with the earth and was inspired by the play Footfalls by Samuel Beckett, during which the performer walks nine paces, backwards and forwards, repeatedly, across the stage.
The sound in the installation was recorded by David Ward in 1995 in the rainforest of the Amazonas Region of Southern Venezuela.
David is currently curating the Turner Contemporary Seeing Round Corners which opens on Saturday 21st May.