- Cheriton Light Festival 2020
- Everywhere Means Something to Someone
- charivari day 2019
- The Parish Frieze
- The Votive Fishing Fleet
- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Dads & kids (no mums allowed)!
16 April 2016
We have brought back the Dads and Kids sessions! Spread the word folks, the first workshop will be making clay pots with Matt Rowe, also badge making and a few other bits. There is no need to book - just turn up. We will have biccies and teas and coffee. FREE!!
Workshops will take place from 10.30am to 12.30pm 0n 9th, 16th and 23rd April at Strange Cargo's factory at 43 Geraldine Road, Cheriton CT19 4BD - turn off Cheriton High Street at Kwikfit and its at the end of the road next to Thompsons. So far dates include 9th, 16th and 23rd April, but keep watching as we hope to extend the programme.