- Cheriton Light Festival 2020
- Everywhere Means Something to Someone
- charivari day 2019
- The Parish Frieze
- The Votive Fishing Fleet
- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Make a little house Christmas tree decoration
05 December 2015
As part of the outreach programme for our current exhibition, The Commonality of Strangers by Mahtab Hussain, Strange Cargo will be running a family workshop from 11am to 1pm on Saturday 5th December for mums, dads and children to come and decorate a little house decoration for your Christmas tree.
The workshop is open to all. Artist Matt Rowe will be on hand to lend advice and all materials are provided free of charge. All children must be accompanied.
The Commonality of Strangers is a touring exhibition produced by New Art Exchange in Nottingham. This exhibition has been made possible through financial support from Arts Council England and Shepway District Council.