- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
This weekend childrens costume making workshops
20 June 2015
If your children would like to be involved in this years wonderful Charivari Day procession on Saturday 11th July and want to make a costume for the parade, make your way to Strange Cargo at The Factory, 43 Geraldine Road in Cheriton where a team of artists will be on hand with all the materials needed for your children to make their very own walker costume for the event. We cannot guarantee you won't be finding glitter on everything for weeks to come, but it will be worth it!
Open from 10am on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June, with last entry at 3pm. We look forward to seeing you there. £3 per costume and all children must be accompanied by an adult please.