- The Elwick Etchings
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Want to get your own 3D printed mini me?
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
04 August 2014
During the second Folkestone Triennial Dr. Jonathan Vickery, Associate Professor and Director, Arts, Enterprise and Development at Centre for Cultural Policy Studies at Warwick University chaired Strange Cargo's symposium Stretching New Boundaries: The Future of Participation in Visual Arts.Click here to read his essay about Strange Cargo in which he unpacks Strange Cargo's approach to contemporary community.