- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Lucky Me! at Georges House Gallery
30 August 2014
To coincide with Strange Cargo’s commissioned Folkestone Triennial artwork The Luckiest Place on Earth comes Lucky Me! an exhibition that explores people’s elusive relationship with luck.
The exhibition will be at Strange Cargo’s Georges House Gallery in The Old High Street in Folkestone’s Creative Quarter from the 30th August to the 2nd November. Lucky Me! wants people to feel positive about themselves and the future of Folkestone. Using the highly innovative 3D printing process, people are invited to become actively involved in the exhibition by being digitally scanned, either individually or in a group of up to three, and having their portrait 3D printed and exhibited as part of the growing installation in the gallery.