- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Charivari 2014: Up on the Downs
12 July 2014
Leaving from The Stade in Folkstone at 2pm, the musical, carnival costume parade will make its way up The Old High Street, through the Town Centre precinct and join The Leas at West Terrace, and parade through to The Leas bandstand. Where there will be a music programme until 5.30pm. In total 22 schools from across the district will be taking part in the carnival on the Saturday 12th July alongside community groups and public workshop participants.
The event can only happen because of generous support from our funders. Our thanks go to Up on the Downs, Shepway District Council, Kent County Council, Folkestone Town Council, The Roger De Haan Charitable Trust, Paul Hamlyn Foundation, Rotary Club of Folkestone Channel, Shepway Schools and Interreg.