- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Charivari Day public workshop
09 July 2013
Come along between 3pm and 7pm to Georges House Gallery in Folkestone's Old High Street on Tuesday 9th July and make a costume to take part in the carnival parade on 13th July. A £2 donation would be appreciated and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Places are limited, so please come along early.