- Everywhere Means Something to Someone
- charivari day 2019
- The Parish Frieze
- The Votive Fishing Fleet
- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
Charivari Day 2013
13 July 2013
Charivari 2013 hit the streets of Folkestone this year in full force. Following the theme of The Box of Delights 25 schools from throughout the area had been hard at work to produce costumes and builds that stretched from flowers to a giant Mario head and filled the town with colour.
Joining the parade we had a multitude of musical talent with Batala Portsmouth, Carnival Collective, The Native Oyster Marching Band, Beetroots and Whitstable Samba Band keeping everyone in the dancing mood.
For more photographs of the event please see The Heralds website.
Thank you to all those involved in the carnival and workshops, as well as our funders The roger De HAan Charitable Trust, Paul Hamlyn Foundation, Creative Foundation, Shepway District Council, Sainburies, Kent County Council, Folkestone Town Council, Folkestone Cannel Rotary Club and Artswork.