- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Charivari Day 2018
- The Parish Frieze
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
From the Cities to the Sea
20 June 2012
Strange Cargo has been working with UK street artists Squirl, Moose and Yeti, Loch Ness, Ennui and SPzero76 to create a sculptural art trail for Boulogne to coincide with the visiting Pompidou Centre exhibition this summer. The artworks are being installed for the opening ceremony on 20th June. Boulogne will be a fantastic destination this summer, so make a point of visiting.
Go to our downloads section to get a copy of the Boulogne summer programme.