- Cheriton Light Festival 2020
- Everywhere Means Something to Someone
- charivari day 2019
- The Parish Frieze
- The Votive Fishing Fleet
- Unveiling The Elwick Etchings
- Forget Me Not events
- Cheriton Light Festival 2018
- Folkestone Embarkations by John Wedgwood-Clarke
- Interview with Ross Ashton & Karen Monid
- Interview with Jyll Bradley
- In Favour of Public Space
- Darren Henley visits Strange Cargo
- The People's Guidebook to Lens
- Strange Cargo: the future of cultural participation
dads and kids only day
29 January 2011
Strange Cargo are organising a free Dads and kids event at Folkestone Library on Saturday 29th January between 10.30 and 12.30. No mums this time, just a chance for Dads and their children to drop in and join in with Strange Cargo's own Dad artist team who will be running activities and workshops.
There will be lots of great things for you and the kids to do, including taking your own professional photographic self portrait, printing T-shirts and making bead necklaces and bracelets. You'll be able to meet other Dads who live locally too.
The morning will also give Strange Cargo the opportunity to find out what you think about what is available for dads and their kids locally.
Drop in for an hour - we'll be upstairs in the Heritage Room. It will be great fun and its free!
Folkestone Libary is at 2 Grace Hill
If you have any queries please call us on 01303 244533
The project has been commissioned by Kent County Council and is part of Folkestone Forward 2, an initiative for working with local people in East Folkestone.